26 Apr DIY Gift Packaging
This week, we got creative in the office. By using two of our products, we managed to create beautiful decorated brown paper bags, perfect for gifts, picnic parties or events!
What you need:
- Fill your bag with gifts/sweets/treats and fold it over at the top.
- Punch holes in the fold, and try to centre it as best as possible.
- Cut a long piece of twine and lace it through the punch holes multiples times and tie into a bow.
- Tuck your flower or plant into the twine.
- Ta da! You have now got a beautiful and super affordable gift bag or party pack!