29 Oct How to build a gift hamper
Its that time of year again where gifts are in abundance, but so are frantic searches to find gifts that everyone might like. A popular gift option is that of a gift hamper. Filled with a little bit of everything, gift hampers can cost as little or as much as you would like them to!
How to build a gift hamper (a step by step guide)
- Purchase e-flute gift boxes or kraft hamper boxes from our shop or online store.
- Choose printed tissue paper from our range to line the box with. (We have 12 designs!)
- Purchase lovely small gifts such as accessories, lovely smelling things from Scentsations Soap & Candle, vinyl stickers from The Sticker Studio, chocolates and treats!
- Pack it all into the gift or hamper box.
- Close the box and tie with a lovely ribbon (we have a few colours available in store)
- Secure one of our gift tags to the ribbon with a lovely hand-written message.
Ta da! You’ve got yourself a lovely gift hamper for your loved ones.
Purchase the above mentioned products by clicking on the wording.